Mountaincow software makes envelope addressing extremely simple while empowering a wide range of addressing style options. Our Pro software offers Supercharged Addressing along with a wide range of other features.
- Import names and addresses into the Mailing List for your project. Choose Import Mailing List or Import Addresses and then Add Entire Address Book to Mailing List. The software will automatically validate the postal codes of the addresses for you as you import.
- View the Stationery in the project and create an envelope by choosing New Stationery in the Stationery menu. Select the option to create an Addressed envelope.
- Click on the envelope address template where it says “Mr. and Mrs. John Sampleton” and you can change the location, alignment, font and other options for the address template using the Character, Paragraph, Special Chars, Size and Align palettes.
- Double-click the envelope address template where it says “Mr. and Mrs. John Sampleton” and you can specify special options like alternate fonts, line breaks and auto spell of the state name and other abbreviations.
- Once the envelope is ready and the names are in the mailing list, the envelope template knows about them. Choose Print Preview and click Next repeatedly to preview each and every envelope as the address will print with the template styling.
- When you are ready, choose Print and feed your envelopes matching the Print Order selected in the Print window. We recommend feeding envelopes bottom-first into the printer with the flap open and choosing the option to Print front and back in one pass.