Our software is organized around a central database that stores customer folders (pro only), projects, stationery, mailing lists and guest lists. The Pro software has a separate address book for each customer, and the personal edition software has a single address book for your personal addresses.
- Pro-only Create a customer when you have a new job. Choose Add New Customer in the Customer menu, which is visible in the Manage Projects tab (bottom-left). This will create a unique address book for that customer which prevents addresses from getting comingled.
- Create a project for that customer by choosing New Project, making sure the customer is selected in the top-left, and naming the project in the bottom-left. Base it on a blank or a template, as desired.
- Create stationery for the new project. This comes up automatically at first but you can add more by choosing New Stationery in the Stationery menu. Envelopes in the project use the projects mailing list.
- Add names to the mailing list by choosing Import Mailing List. This will add the names to that project and also populate that customer’s address book. Then you can view and print preview the envelopes in the project to pair with that project’s mailing list.
- Switch between projects. Open projects will show as a tab at the top of the Edit Projects window. Click the tabs at the bottom left of the window to switch to Manage Projects or Edit Projects. Use Manage Projects to view your customer folders and locate projects.