Mountaincow software makes place card printing extremely simple while empowering a wide range of name and table number style options. Our Pro software offers Supercharged Addressing along with a wide range of other features.
- Import names and addresses into the Guest List for your project. Choose Import Guest List or mark the names in the Mailing List as being assigned to a specific table.
- View the Stationery in the project and create a place card by choosing New Stationery in the Stationery menu.
- Click on the place card name or table number template where it says “Mr. and Mrs. John Sampleton” or “Table 10” and you can change the location, alignment, font and other options for the name and table number templates using the Character, Paragraph, Special Chars, Size and Align palettes.
- Double-click the name and table number templates where it says “Mr. and Mrs. John Sampleton” or “Table 10” and you can specify special options like alternate fonts, line breaks and other options.
- Once the place card is ready and the names and table numbers are in the guest list, the place card template knows about them. Choose Print Preview and click Next repeatedly to preview each and every place card as the name and table number will print with the template styling.
- When you are ready, choose Print and feed your place cards matching the Print Order selected in the Print window. We recommend printing onto precut and scored place cards.