Skip to main content
What are the correct settings for printing stationery on the OKI C711WT white toner printer?
- Turn off the Mirror Print option, this is only for t-shirt transfers.
- Always set a Postscript Custom Paper Size.
- When printing in white, design in black and use the Gray Scale (White) Print option.
- When printing in color, make sure the White Off option is selected. This will prevent the white from printing on top of the color and making the colors look pastel.
- Always use the Ultra Heavy 3 media type setting when printing card stock or envelopes. This will increase the fuser temperature and slow the print speed to prevent light toner coverage or rubbing off.
- Always feed envelopes bottom-first with the flap open.
- Set printer features as below: