Skip to main content
What are the correct settings for printing stationery on the OKI C711WT white toner printer?
- Turn off the Mirror Print option, this is only for t-shirt transfers.
- Always set a Postscript Custom Paper Size.
- When printing in white, design in black and use the Gray Scale (White) Print option.
- When printing in color, make sure the White Off option is selected. This will prevent the white from printing on top of the color and making the colors look pastel.
- Always use the Ultra Heavy 3 media type setting when printing card stock or envelopes. This will increase the fuser temperature and slow the print speed to prevent light toner coverage or rubbing off.
- Always feed envelopes bottom-first with the flap open.
- Set printer features as below:
not helpful at all...wanted to know how to print real black using this machine as the FAQ's and the sales guy both said it would but no luck so far...would not buy this machine if you don't have another way to print true black.
Please sign in to leave a comment.